- The material in this web site is for reference purposes only and is neither an offer nor a solicitation to purchase or sell any security. None of the information provided in this website constitutes a recommendation that any investment is suitable for any person. Persons using this website should consult with their financial advisors before making any investment decision.
- THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE OR ERRORFREE. ANY USER OF SUCH INFORMATION EXPRESSLY ASSUMES ALL RISKS FROM USING THE INFORMATION. In particular, OTC Markets Group does not review, and is not responsible for confirming, the accuracy of issuer documents and information submitted to OTC Markets for inclusion on this site. The issuer and its management are primarily responsible for the accuracy of any information regarding the issuer provided on this site. INVESTORS ARE URGED TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISION. The information on this site is not intended to be used as the basis for any investment decision.
- An investment in an OTC security is speculative and involves a high degree of risk. Many OTC securities are relatively illiquid, or "thinly traded," which tends to increase price volatility. Illiquid securities are often difficult for investors to buy or sell without dramatically affecting the quoted price. In some cases, the liquidation of a position in an OTC security may not be possible within a reasonable period of time.
- Reliable information regarding issuers of OTC securities, their prospects, or the risks associated with the business of any particular issuer or an investment in the issuer's securities may not be available. As a result, it may be difficult to properly value an investment in an OTC security.
- Issuers of OTC securities quoted on the OTC Link system have no duty to provide any information to investors. While many issuers register OTC securities with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and may provide regular reports to investors in connection with such registration, issuers are not required to maintain such registration or provide such reports because their securities are quoted on OTC Link. Securities may continue to be quoted on the OTC Link system if issuers are delinquent in their reporting obligation to the SEC or other federal or state regulatory agencies. Quotation of a security on the OTC Link system or the Yellow Sheets does not in itself create any ongoing filing or reporting obligations with the SEC for any issuer. In many cases, issuers may not even be aware that their securities are quoted on the OTC Link system.
- OTC Markets Group is not a securities exchange or a broker-dealer. OTC Markets provides an electronic quotation and information service to registered broker-dealers to facilitate efficient transactions in OTC securities. Investors must contact an SEC registered broker-dealer that is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) to invest in an OTC security.
- OTC Markets Group Inc. is not affiliated with the Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc. or FINRA.