EMPOWERING U.S. AND GLOBAL COMPANIES TO SHARE INFORMATION WITH INVESTORS
Welcome to OTCIQ, a market intelligence and investor relations portal that gives CEOs, CFOs, and IROs access to a suite of Corporate Services; services that are designed to help monitor a security’s market activity and seamlessly distribute information to investors.
Whether you’re a global blue chip or a smaller high growth company, or an outstanding company somewhere in between, it’s about letting your investors Analyze, Value, and Trade your securities --- with confidence and ease.
News & Updates.
Warning Regarding Inactive Financial Reports
We strongly advise against deactivating or making any financial reports "Inactive" until AFTER you have posted, and OTC Markets has reviewed an amended report for the same period end date. Changes of this nature may affect OTC Markets ability to confirm your company is publishing current information in compliance with amended Rule 15c2-11. Deactivating reports may affect your 211 status and result in the company moving to the Expert Market.
Updated Pink Basic Disclosure Guidelines
OTC Markets has updated the Pink Basic Disclosure Guidelines for companies that publish disclosure and financial information to the market through OTCIQ.com. A new versions of the document may be found in the link below.
Companies should begin using these new guidelines immediately. If you have any questions about the new guidelines, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms & Guides.
- Upload your OTCQB certification: New Certification Template
- Subscribe to OTC Disclosure & News Service or Real-Time Level 2 Quotes: OTCIQ Order Form
- Change users for your account: User Change Request Form
- Verify Your Company Profile: How to Video
- Maximize your news distribution through OTC Disclosure & News Service and PR Newswire: FAQ
Our Markets - Engage your investors.
The OTCQX Best Market.
Designed for public companies that want to trade alongside other best-in-class peers. OTCQX distinguishes companies by the excellence of their operations and the diligence with which they provide information and clearly convey their qualifications to investors.
International Companies | U.S. Companies | U.S. Banks
The OTCQB Venture Market.
Designed for companies to provide a strong baseline of transparency and trading to inform and engage investors. As America's Venture Market, OTCQB provides efficient public trading for companies to start building shareholder liquidity today and develop into tomorrow's leaders. Learn More
Our Corporate Services - Share information.
- OTC Disclosure & News Service. Got news? Share it far and wide.
Publish and distribute data, news, and financials to a wide audience of investors. Learn more
- Blue Sky Solutions. Blue Sky Laws. They're a big deal - Do you know why?
Expand investment advisors' ability to research and recommend securities. Learn more
- Real-Time Level 2 Quotes. Turn them on. Investors need to see the liquidity in your stock.
Give investors access to real-time bid and ask price and size. Learn more
- Collaboration with Issuer Direct for News, Compliance and Communications Solutions
Access this comprehensive suite of investor relations offerings for OTCQX and OTCQB Issuers. Learn more