EMPOWERING U.S. AND GLOBAL COMPANIES TO SHARE INFORMATION WITH INVESTORS
Welcome to OTCIQ, a market intelligence and investor relations portal that gives CEOs, CFOs, and IROs access to a suite of Corporate Services; services that are designed to help monitor a security’s market activity and seamlessly distribute information to investors.
Whether you’re a global blue chip or a smaller high growth company, or an outstanding company somewhere in between, it’s about letting your investors Analyze, Value, and Trade your securities --- with confidence and ease.
News & Updates.
OTC Markets Blog: Understanding Short Sale Activity
Short selling, the sale of a security that the seller does not own, has long been a controversial practice in public markets. Advocates for short selling believe it builds price efficiency, enhances liquidity and helps improve the public markets, while critics are concerned that it can facilitate illegal market manipulation and is detrimental to investors and public companies. Given the diverse range of opinions and opposing views, we believe the first step is to take a deeper dive into the data and help separate out the noise. Read the Full Post.
Issuer Direct Solutions
We recently announced a strategic alliance with Issuer Direct to provide OTCQX and OTCQB companies access to news, compliance and communications solutions via the OTCIQ portal.
- Compliance Solutions include EDGAR Filing Service, EDGAR Filing Software and XBRL tagging services
- Communications Solutions include Accesswire news distribution, Webcasting and a customized Mini-IR platform
OTCQX and OTCQB companies receive two free press releases via Accesswire, an industry-leading, flat-fee, premier news and communications network, during the 2018 calendar year. This will automatically be applied when you select Accesswire distribution.
If you have any questions please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms & Guides.
- Upload your OTCQB certification: New Certification Template
- Sign up for a free OTCIQ.com account: Online Form
- Subscribe to our Corporate Services: Online Form
- Change users for your account: User Change Request Form
- Verify Your Company Profile: How to Video
- Maximize your news distribution through OTC Disclosure & News Service and PR Newswire: FAQ
Our Markets - Engage your investors.
The OTCQX Best Market.
Designed for public companies that want to trade alongside other best-in-class peers. OTCQX distinguishes companies by the excellence of their operations and the diligence with which they provide information and clearly convey their qualifications to investors.
International Companies | U.S. Companies | U.S. Banks
The OTCQB Venture Market.
Designed for companies to provide a strong baseline of transparency and trading to inform and engage investors. As AmericaÃ¢ÂÂs Venture Market, OTCQB provides efficient public trading for companies to start building shareholder liquidity today and develop into tomorrowÃ¢ÂÂs leaders. Learn More
Our Corporate Services - Share information.
- OTC Disclosure & News Service. Got news? Share it far and wide.
Publish and distribute data, news, and financials to a wide audience of investors. Learn more
- Blue Sky Solutions. Blue Sky Laws. They're a big deal - Do you know why?
Expand investment advisors' ability to research and recommend securities. Learn more
- Real-Time Level 2 Quotes. Turn them on. Investors need to see the liquidity in your stock.
Give investors access to real-time bid and ask price and size. Learn more
- Collaboration with Issuer Direct for News, Compliance and Communications Solutions
Access this comprehensive suite of investor relations offerings for OTCQX and OTCQB Issuers. Learn more
Morningstar Reports. A Quantitative Approach.
Provide investors with an independent view of your company's performance. Learn more