EMPOWERING U.S. AND GLOBAL COMPANIES TO SHARE INFORMATION WITH INVESTORS
Welcome to OTCIQ, a market intelligence and investor relations portal that gives CEOs, CFOs, and IROs access to a suite of Corporate Services; services that are designed to help monitor a security’s market activity and seamlessly distribute information to investors.
Whether you’re a global blue chip or a smaller high growth company, or an outstanding company somewhere in between, it’s about letting your investors Analyze, Value, and Trade your securities --- with confidence and ease.
Forms & Guides.
- Sign up for a free OTCIQ.com account: Online Form
- Subscribe to our Corporate Services: Order Form
- Change users for your account: User Change Request Form
- Learn about our Corporate Services: Instructional Tutorial
- Verify your company profile: Step by Step Instructions
- Upload your OTCQB certification: Step by Step Instructions
Our Markets - Engage your investors.
The OTCQX Best Market.
Designed for public companies that want to trade alongside other best-in-class peers. OTCQX distinguishes companies by the excellence of their operations and the diligence with which they provide information and clearly convey their qualifications to investors.
International Companies | U.S. Companies | U.S. Banks
The OTCQB Venture Market.
Designed for companies to provide a strong baseline of transparency and trading to inform and engage investors. As America?s Venture Market, OTCQB provides efficient public trading for companies to start building shareholder liquidity today and develop into tomorrow?s leaders. Learn More
Our Corporate Services - Share information.
- OTC Disclosure & News Service. Got news? Share it far and wide.
Publish and distribute data, news, and financials to a wide audience of investors. Learn more
- Blue Sky Solutions. Blue Sky Laws. They're a big deal - Do you know why?
Expand investment advisors' ability to research and recommend securities. Learn more
- Real-Time Level 2 Quotes. Turn them on. Investors need to see the liquidity in your stock.
Give investors access to real-time bid and ask price and size. Learn more